Generally, the visitors planning a long stay in Dubai or UAE for Trips, Meetings, Conferences or to spend a good time with their family or friends etc are advised to take a 90 day Dubai Visa.
The visa requirement of visiting Dubai or UAE highly depends upon the nationality or the duration of the visit of the visitor. GCC nationals are granted entry upon arrival to the UAE with passports or national IDs. Thus they do not require the visa. Further, citizens of the 33 other countries do not require advance visa arrangements to enter the UAE and can obtain a visa upon arrival at Dubai international airport for 90 days.
However, visitor of any other country shall acquire a valid visa for making a visit to UAE or Dubai.
Are you worried about getting the visa for a long-term visit to Dubai? Get rid of all your worries and apply for a 90 days visa with ToursRepublic. One of our specialists will make this process of obtaining a visa hassle-free and rapid. All you need to do is to just follow these simple steps-
1. Duly fill up our online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
2. Submit all the documents relevant to processing of visa
3. Make payment
After you follow these steps one of our visa experts will review your application, and if necessary, they would get in touch with you for further details like an airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking.
1. When can I apply for the Visa?
An application for obtaining the Dubai visa can be made maximum 58 days prior to making a visit and minimum of 4 days. However, the visitor is always advised to make the visa applications well in advance in order to avoid any last minutes hassles.
2. Do I require a visa for travelling to Dubai?
Every person other than GCC national or the specified 33 countries is required to obtain a Dubai Visa for making a visit.
3. How long does it take to get a visa?
If all required documents are submitted correctly, visas are normally issued by email within four working days of your application.
4. What documents are required to apply for a visa?
In order to obtain the visa the visitor is required to submit a passport-size color photo, along with a scanned copy of your passport with minimum six months validity at the time of travel.
5. Is the visa fees inclusive of all charges or there are any additional charges?
The Visa fees are inclusive of all charges, and there are no additional charges for the same.
6. Is the Insurance mandatory for applying a Dubai Visa?
No, the visa insurance is not mandatory to apply for visa but it is mandatory to travel with Insurance.
7. What is the processing time of visa application?
A time period of 3-4 is taken in the processing of visa application.
8. In which mode I will receive my visa?
The visa will be sent to the applicant through the e-mail.
9. Can the entry & exit, be from any airport of UAE?
The entry and exit of the passenger has to be from the Dubai Airport only. However the applicant is permitted to go to any part of UAE by any other means.
10. What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
These terms and conditions form the legal basis for ToursRepublic international visa services. By submitting your visa application through www.toursrepublic.com, you give your irrevocable consent to access our website and book our visa packages in line with and as per the following terms, which comprise the entire agreement between you (customer, client or applicant) and Monetic Traveltech DMCC. So, we request you to read and carefully comprehend all the requirements and restraints stipulated herein, before you choose Monetic Traveltech DMCC for international visa services.
1. Scope & Procedures
ToursRepublic provides all individuals (mainly UAE residents), except for Qatar & Azerbaijan nationals, who wish to travel to a foreign country with professional visa services. In this capacity, our specialist visa consultants accurately help clients to choose the most appropriate visa package, handle all documentation, and submit application on their behalf at the respective country’s consulate, thus ensuring the approval of visa in a timely manner.
However, ToursRepublic shall not be held liable if a consulate or embassy makes a delay or fail to approve the visa for any reason that includes but not limited to:
(i) Incomplete application forms
(ii) Error or omission of information
(iii) Missing or ambiguity of valid supporting documents
(iv) Non-booking of airline tickets
All or any expense suffered by the client due to the above mentioned shall not be the responsibility of ToursRepublic. Upon your request, Monetic Traveltech DMCC can book air tickets as part of visa services. Unless otherwise it’s not a requisite specified by a consulate, it’s always advisable to purchase airline tickets and book hotel accommodation upon the approval of your visa. Further, we suggest you to check with airlines for further information, if you need to make a booking of transit flight for your intended journey, as transit visa policies vary depending on your nationality and the country you intend to visit.
• Prior to traveling, you must make sure that you’ve obtained all documents necessitated by the issuing authority to gain smooth entry to the destination you plan to visit. Most countries require that your passport carry at least six months validity from the date you plan to leave the country.
• For the processing of your visa application, make sure that you send your passport and all other relevant details within the specified timescale. By sending us your vital documents, you approve to abide by all requirements and explicitly agree that Monetic Traveltech DMCC shall hand over these documents to you only after the completion of visa procedures by the issuing authority.
• Embassies mostly provide appointments on first come basis. Appointments may change if we do not receive all your relevant documents.
• Upon the completion of all procedures, Monetic Traveltech DMCC exercises reasonable care and diligence in returning all your vital documents including appointment letter, flight voucher, hotel voucher and travel insurance. It is your responsibility to acknowledge its receipt via email. No further changes shall be accepted in the event we do not receive your email on the same day itself. Moreover, additional charges apply for any change.
• Once you are in receipt of the visa, make sure that you notify us via email the same day itself, along with any discrepancy identified in your documentation. This is extremely important, as failing to do so shall be deemed as the acceptance of visa in the correct manner. Apparently, Monetic Traveltech DMCC shall accept no liability caused due to any delay from your side.
• It is your responsibility to notify us in advance regarding any additional requirement or changes in your travel plan. We do not accept any liability in connection with your inability or failure to comply with any such requirement.
3. Fee & Payment Mode
In order to avail of our visa services, you shall pay a processing fee as specified by the issuing authority, apart from all related service charges. When it comes to payment mode, it can be done through a valid credit card, debit card or online bank transfer while ensuring that your payment will be processed and billed on immediate basis. Please be informed that this processing fee, along with visa application requisites, is subject to change without any prior notice.
4. Processing Time
The visa processing time varies from country to country. All visa application processing time (including urgent services) specified by Monetic Traveltech DMCC are only estimates, construed in accordance with our several years of experience dealing with major consulates and embassies. The processing time usually begins the next day of receiving your visa application and excludes all or any public holidays. Immigration working days are from Sunday through Thursday. Besides UAE and their respective national holidays, an embassy or consulate may be closed without any prior notice. In fact, in no event, should Monetic Traveltech DMCC be held responsible for the delayed approval of your visa.
5. Approval and Rejection of Visas
Once we submit your visa application, all evaluations associated with it are conducted by the respective consulate or embassy. Apparently, the grant or denial of your visa is at the sole discretion of the issuing authority, and Monetic Traveltech DMCC possesses no legal capacity to provide assurance of your visa approval.
6. Policies on Cancellation & Refund
• Following the opening of your visa file and submission of your visa application, all payment made to the consulate or embassy on your behalf is non-refundable, no matter your visa is approved or not. The processing fee is refundable only if you choose to cancel the service prior to forwarding your visa application to the issuing authority. In such cases, you may be entitled for a partial refund equivalent to not more than 50% of the fee, as the refund does not cover any administration, service or banking charges.
• After the submission of your visa application, Monetic Traveltech DMCC shall not be held responsible for any loss or refund in the event of any sudden change in visa policies by the Embassy or Consulate.
• In order to cancel your visa application send us an email to email@example.com or call our team directly on +971-551860490. Furthermore, in any event, we shall not recompense credit card payment of more than one month old, but instead offers a service credit which can be used for any upcoming visa application however made through Monetic Traveltech DMCC only.
• The information on visa packages, pricing, and other details listed on the website are subject to alterations or amendments without any prior notice. We, therefore, request our clients and other interested parties to visit our website from time to time and review our terms and conditions’ most up-to-date version.
8. Use of Intellectual Property
• All text, information, images and content contained in this website are sole proprietary to Monetic Traveltech DMCC and protected by copyright laws. We, therefore, hold the complete authority to stop the access to all or any part of the website at any time, without any intimation, to resolve technical issues or for any other purposes.
• The users or visitors may view the information provided on the website. Nevertheless, it is strictly prohibited to use the content or other materials displayed on the website for any such act as copying, publishing, altering, re-posting or selling. Moreover, any illegal use of logo, trademark or company name may subject the user to penalties.
• Monetic Traveltech DMCC is not liable for the information or materials of any other web pages linked to ToursRepublic.com. In fact, clicking the links of other web pages should be done at your own risk.
9. Applicable Law & Language
The UAE Law is the applicable law, which exclusively governs everything associated with this Terms and Conditions. Both parties irrevocably accept that federal courts of the UAE (United Arab Emirates) will be the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or disagreement emanating from visa services provided by Monetic Traveltech DMCC.
Every correspondence or notice concerning the use of our system must be in writing in the English Language only. Accordingly, Monetic Traveltech DMCC is not responsible for any error or spelling mistakes in any document provided in any other language other than English.
By making a reservation with Monetic Traveltech DMCC, the user agrees to indemnify Monetic Traveltech DMCC in opposition to any damage, expense or losses as a result of:
• Encroachment of ToursRepublic’ Terms and Conditions
• Fraudulent act by the client or his representatives or employees
• Action, claim or proceeding by a third party in opposition to Monetic Traveltech DMCC due to the breaches or misrepresentations from the client’s side
Monetic Traveltech DMCC, its contractors, partners or suppliers do not represent that the materials provided on this website is perfect, comprehensive, or up to date. While it is true that we make constant effort to ensure the accurateness of its content, the website may contain certain imprecision and errors. We disclaim all warranties pertaining to the visa information, software, and service packages listed on this website. This covers every implied and express contract of non-encroachment and merchantability.
Monetic Traveltech DMCC does not guarantee that the products or service packages made available through this website is free of any mistake or virus and would fulfill your needs. Nevertheless, by employing the latest technological innovations, we strive to assure you of a safe and unperturbed booking experience with us.
If you have any complaint or query related to our visa services, you can communicate forthwith to our team on <+971-551860490> or send us an email to
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.